Golf For A Cure MS
Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
Join Us at Trappers Turn in Wisconsin Dells
- 9:30am – 10:30am Registration/Free Practice Facilities
- 10:30am Shotgun Start: scramble format (lunch and refreshments served on the course)
- Registration includes: 18 holes of golf, golf cart, lunch and refreshments on the course, hole prizes and heavy hors d’oeuvres (following golf)
- Following golf: door prizes, live and silent auction and winners announced, cash bar
Bonus For 2018:
Early Registration Bonus!
Complete your registration and payment by July 15, and each team member will receive 8 bonus raffle tickets.
You can also register your credit card for the silent auction, live auction and raffle tickets in advance (or on the day of the event). Silent auction will open 1 week prior to event, so check the items early.
- Four Person teams – men, women, or mixed
- If you do not have a team of four you will be assigned a team.
- Scramble format
Registration Deadline is August 26th
We are actively seeking sponsors for the 2018 Annual Golf for a Cure MS Fundraiser. Sponsors will receive acknowledgement at the event and in future releases. Thank you in advance for your Contribution and participation.
Trappers Turn Golf course features a 27-hole championship golf course set amidst the scenic canyons of Wisconsin Dells. For special rates for the weekend, call Kalahari Resort at 608-254-5466 or the Golf Shop 608-253-7000 and mention “Golf For A Cure MS.”
Trappers Turn Golf Course
2955 Wisconsin Dells Parkway
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
All proceeds to benefit MS Society of Wisconsin for research and education.
What is MS?
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body. It is an unpredictable and often disabling disease. One in every 500 residents in Wisconsin lives with MS, giving Wisconsin one of the highest incidence rates in the country.
June Hillert’s life was taken by MS in March, 2018 but the fight to find treatments and ultimately a cure continues in her name.
Join us for the 9th Annual Golf for a Cure Event — and you will be helping to achieve June’s vision for a cure, in remembrance of her. Thank you.
June Hillert & Family